Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

.27 cent Quaker Instant Oatmeal @ Pathmark




This is an awesome deal for oatmeal!  Quaker instant oatmeal is on sale for $1.77 each when you buy 7 at Pathmark this week.  There is a $1 off coupon out there, which makes each box .77 - however when you buy 7 you get an instant $3 off your total.  Which brings this down to .27 cents per box!  That's a great price to stock up on Oatmeal for the winter :)

Update:  My local Pathmark would only allow 4 coupons per transaction, and being you have to buy 7 at once to make this deal effective, it wouldn't work.    Some stores are more leniant than others when it comes to coupons - my best suggestion is to call your local store first to clarify their policy before you go.   (Or go through self checkout).  Unfortunately I had to leave without purchasing anything, but will try again tommorow.

Update #2:    I decided to call Pathmarks corporate office today to see what the actual policy is, since I had heard of people doing this deal successfully with 7 coupons.  The corporate office said the limit of 4 is ONLY for double coupons, not face value coupons and the manager at the store I went to was wrong.  They sent him an email and told me to go back today to purchase my 7 items.  He did it begrudgingly (mental note - do not return to that store) but hey, I got my 7 oatmeals for .27 cents each!  So I was happy.  While I was there I also picked up some of the 10 for .77 cents each sale, 10 mac and cheese spirals and 10 cottage cheese packages.  Not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment