Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Online Coupons vs Clipable Coupons

If you're like me - you're super busy and don't really think you have time to clip coupons from the newspaper.  Honestly, I tend to agree.  But with the invention of this little known thing called the "internet" - you can now print coupons online and take them to your local supermarket the way you would a newspaper coupon.  Most all stores accept internet printables now.  Some may have regulations such as "limit 4 per item" but most are generally easy to deal with.  The main stores I shop at all take printables and don't even really limit them.  So when I post grocery deals, you will notice there will only be a few at a time instead of giant lists like some other bloggers do.  This is because I will ONLY post coupons that are internet printable to make it easy on everyone. I would hate to tell you about an awesome sale, and then have you have to hunt down a Sunday paper from 3 weeks ago if you don't normally get or save the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment